The 5 Most-Read Food Stories on Well+Good in 2017
December 22, 2017
This year, the food industry felt like it went through an especially healthy shake-up—fast-food chains continue to roll out better-for-you options and features, turmeric has moved from the spice aisle into well, everything, and the apple-cider-vinegar obsession continues to reign supreme.
In the last few months of 2017, mega corporations have continued to buy and invest in indie health-food companies, so get excited, because 2018 grocery aisles look to be extremely healthy and gut-friendly.
In the meantime, read through Well+Good's greatest food hits of 2017, according to, well, you.
Keep scrolling to see the 5 most-read food stories this on Well+Good this year.
1. I drank a shot of apple cider vinegar every morning for a week—here’s what happened
2. The foods to eat for way better sex (no matter your relationship status)
3. The 5 best and worst nutrition bars
4. The diet change Jessica Biel says totally improved her digestion
5. 10 delicious ways to make your favorite foods healthy with cauliflower rice
Apple cider vinegar was seriously everywhere this year, even for celebrities.
Tags: Healthy Meal Ideas
Loading More Posts...