Maybe a 45-minute class is fine for a typical class, but all you need is 10 minutes or less when you're doing power yoga. And while there are 38.5 million videos to choose from, these are the best options you can do in 10 minutes or less. Prepare to get sweaty... and grab the foam roller, because you're going to be sore.
The best power yoga workouts you can do in 10 minutes or less
1. Rebecca Louise 10-minute full-body power yoga workout
The nice thing about this power yoga circuit is you can make it as easy or as hard as you want.
2. Deliciously Ella sweaty 10-minute fire flow
You'll definitely get your cardio in with this fun—yet challenging!—flow.
3. Five Parks Yoga 10-minute power yoga class
This power yoga video isn't for newbies. If you're still working on your balance, you might want to start with another option.
4. Yoga With Bird 5-minute morning yoga power flow
Only have 5 minutes? Then this morning yoga power flow is the perfect way to start your day.
5. PsycheTruth 10-minute power yoga workout
If you're looking for a beginner-friendly option, this is it. This workout specifically helps strengthen your arms and core.
6. Yoga by Candace 10-minute power yoga vinyasa
If you're a fan of headstands, you'll have a lot of fun with this power yoga vinyasa workout. If not, you might want to skip it until you get it nailed down.
7. Yoga with Kassandra 10-minute cardio yoga workout
You'll definitely work up a sweat in this booty, core, and upper body-focused power yoga flow.
8. SarahBethYoga 10-minute power yoga workout for abs
You'll get in a killer core workout in this power yoga workout that will make your abs feel like they're on fire.
9. Koya Webb 10-minute HIIT yoga
This workout combines traditional yoga with HIIT movements added in to give your metabolism a boost.
These are some of the most common mistakes people make with yoga:
If you want to try a fun new workout, go for horseback yoga. Because yep, that's a thing. Then check out the best back stretches for your spine, according to a yoga teacher.
Loading More Posts...