Join us for a morning of serious sweating with a 30/30 mat workout led by Claudia Zakrzewski of Flex Studios—yes, the one who brought the burn with her five-minute plank challenge.
Kicking off its winter Share the Light campaign, Athleta is bringing the community together for a day of high-intensity fitness—featuring juices from REBBL and natural skin-care samples from Kálos—plus some private shopping time away from the craziness of Fifth Avenue during the holiday season. Need we say more?
And here's the kicker: Everyone in attendance will be entered to win a $100 Athleta shop card. (Think of all of the leggings and sports bras!)
Space is limited, though, and you won't want to slack on this sweat-and-shopping-filled day. Here's what you need to know to get a spot:
1. The class is complimentary and takes place on Saturday, November 19, before the Athleta store opens.
2. The class is first come, first served! There is no registration. (But put it in your calendar now, of course.)
3. The doors open at 9 a.m. Class starts at right at 9:30 a.m. The first 40 people in line at the door will get a spot in the class, access to private shopping, and more. (Psst: If you miss the cut-off, you can still get in some exclusive early-bird shopping from 9:30-10 a.m.)
4. You must be in line when the doors open. In healthy fairness to your fellow Well+Good readers, you cannot hold a spot for a friend or two, who just dashed over to City Bakery for pretzel croissants and green juice.
5. Come on in, prepare to sweat!
Well+Good x Athleta Sweat Series, 9-10:30 a.m., Saturday, November 19, Athleta Flatiron: 126 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011
Can't wait for the IRL party? Stock up on all the Athleta must-haves at athleta.com
Loading More Posts...