Jacki Bolig, the certified health coach behind Figgin Delicious, recently shared her brownie batter bites recipe, and it only takes one taste to become totally hooked. This mix only uses five simple ingredients: sunflower seed butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, coconut flour, and mini chocolate chips.
After mixing everything together, just pop the batter in the refrigerator for a bit. Ready to roll?
Brownie batter bites
- 3/4 cup organic SunButter
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 3 to 4 Tbsp maple syrup (depending on sweetness preference)
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional: scoop of collagen peptides for additional protein
- Mix together SunButter and maple syrup until smooth. Add in cacao powder and coconut flour, mix until dough-like.
- Mix in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes, so the batter becomes easier to make into balls
- Roll into 16 to 18 balls and enjoy. Or, if preferred, place back into the refrigerator for 1+ hours for more solidified texture.
Loading More Posts...