Fitness Vacation: Ultimate Wellness Boot Camp in Costa Rica
Ariane Hundt, a top NYC trainer, is super well-known for using the Brooklyn Bridge as a jungle gym for a butt-kicking, fat-burning workout. Her challenging Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp workouts are popular with health-seeking (and fitness focused) New Yorkers—including Well+Good: We're co-hosting a workout next week!
This year Hundt debuted a week-long Wellness Boot Camp Retreat to Costa Rica, where you get tough-love twice daily Boot Camp classes—plus yoga, acupuncture, and nutritional counseling—in a gorgeous Costa Rican setting, steps from the beach. The recent retreat sold out in just a few days, so we're thrilled to see she's got another one planned for late August. Here are some of the details:
Ultimate Wellness Boot Camp: August 30 - September 5, 2010
Join Stefanie DiLibero of Gotham Wellness and Ariane Hundt, founder of the Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp in Costa Rica for seven Days of Fitness, Yoga, Acupuncture, and Healthy Nutrition in Playa Cocles, Costa Rica, just outside the Caribbean town of Puerto Viejo.
Your week includes:
- 6 nights accommodations with swimming pool, wet bar, jacuzzi, hammocks, and landscaped grounds
- 6 full breakfasts including fresh fruits, tropical juices, omelettes, toast, gallo pinto, fresh brewed coffee and teas
- Twice daily Boot Camp fitness class
- Daily morning beach run
- Daily Sunset Yoga Class
- Fat Burning Nutrition Workshop with Ariane
- Group acupuncture session with Stefanie
- Bike Rental for the entire week
- R/T Airport transfer (from airport to hotel and back - approximately 4 hours)
- Choice of 2 day trips (snorkeling, rainforest hike, waterfall trek, zipline canopy tour)
Rates for bungalows:
$1190 per person - double occupancy with fans/ $1290 per person - double occupancy with A/C
$2090 for single occupancy with fans/ $2190 for single occupancy with A/C
For more information on Ultimate Wellness Boot Camp, visit www.brooklynbridgebootcamp.com/retreats
Loading More Posts...