Dijon-braised Brussels sprouts
For the vinaigrette:
For the Brussels sprouts:
1 pound Brussels sprouts, julienned
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup julienned dried apricots
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, almonds, and apricots.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the Brussels sprouts and toss well to combine.
5. Spread the mixture evenly on the baking sheet. Roast for approximately 55 minutes, or until the leaves of the sprouts are tender and golden brown.
For more healthy recipes and cooking ideas from our community, join Well+Good’s Cook With Us Facebook group.
Loading More Posts...