Sleep: It’s a necessary part of human life in which we all partake despite it being elusive for so many of us (except Jenna Dewan Tatum’s baby, who sleeps like…a baby, thanks to a special essential-oil blend).
And we’ve all been there, tossing and turning in the middle of the night, going full A Beautiful Mind by doing mental cartwheels to calculate the bare minimum of sleep required to not feel drunk at work the next day. So next time you’re wide awake when you would rather be literally anything but, just remember there are so many others just like you in a bed nearby.
Keep scrolling to see the 9 thoughts you have when you can’t sleep.
1. Should I try counting sheep? Does that actually work?
2. When did I have my last cup of coffee?
3. Maybe if I stop thinking about how I can’t sleep…ugh, now that’s all I can think about.
4. It’s happening, it’s happening, I’m finally falling asleep…nope, still awake!
5. Do I have to pee?
6. I really should have turned off my phone hours ago.
7. Should I embrace the insomnia and do some meal-prepping or hold out for some shut-eye?
8. How many hours of sleep do I *actually* need in order to be productive tomorrow?
9. Pleeeaaase stop snoring!
Loading More Posts...