As a model, actress, heiress, DJ, and entrepreneur, you can spot the native New Yorker at pretty much every invite-only event in town, either behind the turntable or mingling with fashion friends.
Her latest venture is Beautified, an app that allows you to book last-minute beauty appointments through a curated list of salons and spas (now available in New York City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco).
But despite what Bronfman’s life may sound like on paper (um, amazing!), her morning beauty routine is still as frantic as ours.
“My ideal beauty routine involves having a good forty minutes to shower and apply body oils, dry my hair, apply makeup, mascara, and lipstick,” she says. “But the reality of the situation is I never get up in time to do this.”
Here, Bronfman reveals her favorite products to apply as she’s rushing out the door of her (and hunky DJ boyfriend Brendan Fallis’) SoHo apartment.
“I always feel better with a bright lip and a manicure,” says the 25-year-old socialite. “Beauty is an easy way to change your look that can make your day a little brighter.” —Jamie McKillop
1. C. Booth Nourishing Dry Oil Mist in Honey Almond ($8) This oil is my secret weapon. I mix it with my moisturizer in the morning to leave my face hydrated and smelling great.
2. African Botanics Pure Marula Oil ($80) Marula oil is rich in omegas, so I use it anytime my skin is dry and red. It’s a necessity for winter.
3. Hurraw! Coconut Lip Balm ($8) The best lip balm ever. I use it by itself to hydrate my lips and before I apply lipstick. Plus, it smells amazing.
4. Heritage Store Rose Water Atomizer ($6) My aunt Terry de Gunzberg, of byTerry, swears rose is one of the best ingredients for your skin, so I always keep this product around to spritz on my face and décolletage throughout the day.
5. Weleda Deodorant Spray ($13) Since I don’t wear perfume, I rely on Weleda to keep me smelling fresh. I love it because the scent isn’t overpowering, and it’s aluminum free.
Loading More Posts...