5 Times the Obamas Were the Definition of Relationship Goals
Beyond all the power-couple feats they accomplish on the reg, the Obamas are also pretty much the definition of #relationshipgoals. (I mean, just look at this clip of the ex-POTUS singing Al Green's "Let's Stay Together.")
Curious about what true love (and some presidential social media PDA) really looks like? Check out some of the Obamas' most romantic moments, in honor of their silver wedding anniversary.Scroll below to see 5 of the Obamas' sweetest moments.
Happy 25th anniversary @barackobama. A quarter of a century later, you're still my best friend & the most extraordinary man I know. I 💕 you. pic.twitter.com/y0nevQmatB
— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) October 3, 2017
1. When Michelle wished Barack happy anniversary on Twitter
This morning, the former First Lady sent this sweet tweet—and throwback pic—to start the day on a sentimental note.
Happy Valentine’s Day, @michelleobama! Almost 28 years with you, but it always feels new. pic.twitter.com/O0UhJWoqGN
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 14, 2017
2. This flawlessly romantic Valentine's Day tweet
This tweet will turn you into a literal puddle of love and human emotion.
A post shared by Barack Obama (@barackobama) on
3. This Instagram throwback from a few years ago
I mean, wedding photos are 70 percent of the reason Instagram exists (the other 30 percent is, of course, dogs).
Happy #FathersDay @BarackObama. Our daughters may be older and taller now, but they’ll always be your little girls. We love you. pic.twitter.com/SGZMmXaQ3a
— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) June 18, 2017
4. When Michelle (and Sasha and Malia) sent Father's Day wishes
Keep in mind that the First Dad actually cried while dropping off his daughter at college. (I'm not crying, you're crying!)
To the girl from the South Side who took on a role she didn't ask for and made it her own: Happy Birthday, Michelle. I love you. pic.twitter.com/lvjfx418hn
— President Obama (@POTUS44) January 17, 2017
5. This birthday message from Barack to Michelle
Being POTUS comes with a ton of baggage—especially when you serve for two terms. So when Barack thanked Michelle in just about 140 characters, you probably couldn't help but get emotional, because there's nothing better than reminding the ones you love just how much they're appreciated.
To cultivate a happy relationship, here is the one habit Kristin Bell says you should avoid and 10 pieces of love advice from wellness pros.
Loading More Posts...