AMIT RULE AND ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
In order to be considered for AMERICA’S MOST INSPIRING TRAINER, applicants must be a certified fitness trainer and meet the below eligibility guidelines:
The Eligibility guidelines are:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Will have to demonstrate proof of citizenship and age
- Possess a fitness certification
- Must not have a current contract or affiliation with another apparel brand
- Employees of Reebok International Ltd., Well+Good and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Sponsor: Well+Good LLC, 33 W 17th St., New York, NY 10011
PHASE 1: COMPLETE APPLICATION or NOMINATION FORM
Online applications for AMERICA’S MOST INSPIRING TRAINER will officially launch October 11, 2017 on www.wellandgood.com. All submissions must be received by 11:59pm EST on October 29, 2017.
PHASE 2: THE DELIBERATION
Well+Good and Reebok International Ltd. (Judges) will review all eligible applications and may contact nominees to find out more information about their certifications and background to help determine the finalists and create finalist profiles. On November 9, 2017, Well+Good will announce the 12 finalists and publish a profile for each based on their application form and interviews.
PHASE 3: VOTING
On November 9, 2017, online voting amongst the 12 finalists will officially launch on www.wellandgood.com. Online voting will determine the one winner of AMERICA’S MOST INSPIRING TRAINER. Voting is limited to one vote per person. Online voting closes at 11:59PM EST on November 26, 2017.
PHASE 4 THE WINNER
The winner will be announced December 7, 2017. The winner will be awarded the prize package listed below.
JUDGING CRITERIA: HOW WE CHOOSE THE FINALISTS
The Contest will be judged by an internal team at Reebok. Judges will determine the 12 finalists of AMERICA’S MOST INSPIRING TRAINER through the following criteria and questions:
- Entrants must be a certified fitness trainer
- Entrants must be 18+ years old
- All Entrants must be a U.S. citizen
- All Entrants must be teaching and empowering people to live a healthier and fitter life in some form of fitness
- Has the entrant overcome difficulty or challenges in their life to become an inspiration and thus using that to inspire others?
- How does the entrant inspire others on a daily basis?
- Does the entrant impact a large number of people?
RULES & REGULATIONS
There is no application fee. No purchase necessary. Applications must be received online via https://www.wellandgood.com/americas-most-inspiring-trainer-reebok/ by 11:59PM EST on October 29, 2017.
Entries may be submitted by the trainer or a client of the trainer. Entries are subject to the following requirements:
- The Submission must be in English;
- The Submission must represent how the trainer inspires;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or the Reebok International Ltd brand, or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain text that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain text that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The information disclosed in the application form is considered of public domain and can be used by Well+Good and Reebok International Ltd for marketing and PR purposes.
Before submitting applications, contestants are urged to confirm with appropriate advisors or legal counsel that any intellectual property described in their summary is protected; i.e., by appropriate intellectual property filings, notices, (patent, copyright, etc) by the owning institution and/or individuals.
All trainers are required to participate in media and press opportunities related to AMERICA’S MOST INSPIRING TRAINER. This includes, but is not limited to, the following opportunities:
- Any trainer may be asked to provide more information that will be made available to media and may be released publicly, either in part or in its entirety.
- Any trainer may be asked to speak to the media for competition related interviews.
- Any trainer may be asked to provide quotes and/or content for any competition related press releases and media.
The winner’s prize includes the following components:
- One year-long contract with Reebok International Ltd. that includes compensation, appearances and events, product collection by winner. The terms and form of such contract (including compensation and benefits) shall be as required by Reebok, in its sole discretion
- Editorial coverage and exposure on Well+Good
Note that any prize award will be subject to appropriate state and federal tax laws and regulatory compliance.
RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner is subject to a background check and winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Well+Good and Reebok International Ltd. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Well+Good and Reebok International Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Reebok International Ltd. in its sole discretion. If terminated, Reebok International Ltd. may, but not obligated, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Reebok International Ltd., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Reebok International Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Reebok International Ltd.’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons (including death) or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Dekalb County, Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Reebok in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.