NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF
● Eligibility: Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older, who register for the Well+Good x HearingLife event and check in at the door or enter to win at the Well+Good x HearingLife event in person between October 13 and October 15, 2023 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. at House of Good in Los Angeles, California. Employees, independent contractors, interns,officers, directors, and agents of HearingLife and other companies associated with the giveaway of any of the foregoing are not eligible.
● Sponsor: Leaf Group, 1655 26th St #100, Santa Monica, CA 90404 (“Sponsor”).
● Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this giveaway indicates your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding, including, but not limited to, the order in which attendees arrive at the applicable Event. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
● Winner Determination: Winner will be randomly selected from registered participants who attend the Well+Good x HearingLife event, either via event RSVP signup and door check in or in-person entry at House of Good. Winner will be selected and contacted one week after the event. Name of registered attendees must match the name on winner’s valid I.D. Any potential winner who is not in compliance with these Official rules will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes will be awarded via email.
● Prizes (1 total): $500 Ticketmaster gift card. Total value of prize: $1000 (one $500 gift card each for two winners). Terms and conditions apply to use of gift cards. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
● General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, human, or other problems, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes for the Event(s) at issue at random from among the eligible registered attendees received
up to the time of the impairment for the applicable Event(s) or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of registering shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. The giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
● Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the giveaway, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, any other company involved with the giveaway and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of registrations; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the giveaway, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
● Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the giveaway constitutes an entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its designees use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
connection with the services and products provided by Sponsor or the participating companies. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Sponsor and each other participating company.
● Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York County, NY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of
California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any
jurisdiction other than New York.
● Third Party Platforms: If this giveaway is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this giveaway, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
Results: To request winner information, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to World of Good Brands, 1655 26th St #100, Santa Monica, CA 90404.. Attn: giveaway. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.