These are the healthiest foods at Trader Joe’s, according to a registered dietitian
#WINNINGATWELLNESS TERMS & CONDITIONS
I accept the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules (“Official Rules”). I confirm I am at least 18 years old.
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age within the continental United States and has a valid email address. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and other companies associated with the contest of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The contest is sponsored by Well+Good LLC, 33 W. 17th Street, Fl. 8, New York, NY 10011.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Contest begins at 1:00 pm EST on January 4, 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on January 11, 2018 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the contest.
- How to Enter: At the beginning of the Entry Period, you may enter the contest by visiting the contest site at: (https://wellandgood.typeform.com/to/SwzUZM) (the “contest Site”) and completing the contest entry form. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address. Duplicate entries will not be acknowledged. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Drawing: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within five (10) business days of the drawing. If a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days after the notice is sent, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Prize(s): Three (3) winners will be chosen to each receive the prize.
- Description of Prizes: The prize is an all-inclusive WW Freestyle membership and the winner will be featured in a Well+Good article.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Use of Entrant Information: By entering the contest, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and the participating companies, Well+Good, (+ all other brands) will use Entrant’s your information, including, without limitation, your e-mail address, for general solicitation, marketing, or other business or promotional activities in connection with the services and products provided by Sponsor or the participating companies. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Sponsor and each other participating company.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York County, NY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Third Party Platforms: If this contest is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this contest, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
Results: To request a winners list, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Well+Good LLC, 33 W. 17th Street, Fl. 8, New York, NY 10011. Attn: contest. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
Success! You're on the listKeep reading
CUTTING-EDGE FOOD, STYLE, AND FITNESS INTEL YOU NEED RIGHT NOW
Find out the latest on the health scene from Well+Good. It’s your all access pass to the wellness world, straight to your inbox.
By submitting my email, I hereby agree to receive email communication and special offers from Well+Good