- Client Services Manager/Specialist
- Digital Editor
- Marketing + Events Intern
Client Services Manager/Specialist
The Client Services Manager role is crucial to ensuring the success of digital advertising campaigns from initial ideation through implementation and delivery. The client-facing role includes daily communication with Editorial, Marketing, Operations, and Sales to ensure RFP media plan creation, insertion order generation, optimal campaign management and performance, and client retainment.
This is an integral position within an integrated media company. It requires attention to detail, critical thinking, enthusiasm, organization, resilience, self-discipline, self-motivation and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. The position also requires an analytical and logical thinker with the conviction to meet problems head-on and solve them accurately and quickly.
- Effective and timely fulfillment of pre and post sale goals
- Ensuring clients and internal sales teams are receiving exceptional customer service and support
- Translating brainstorms between Sales and Marketing into accurate and compelling media plans
- Meeting error free media plan creation deadlines
- Schedule and lead internal campaign kick off meetings
- Active participant in external campaign kick-off calls to outline assets, deliverables, deadlines, and approvals.
- Asset Management
- Preparation of campaign related documentation (e.g. Asset Requests, Timeline, Delivery Reports, Campaign Wrap ups) for Client and Internal Stakeholders
- Partners w/ Ad Ops, Design, and Editorial to assure accurate and continuous campaign related communication
- Monitoring and optimizing multiple campaigns ensuring goals are met and providing strategic recommendations
- Recognizing, analyzing and quickly solving campaign issues and discrepancies
- Contributes to building relationships with clients
- Excel Proficiency
- Attention to Detail
- Capable of Multi-tasking / Prioritizing
- Client focused orientation toward service
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Well+Good, the premier lifestyle and news publication dedicated to the wellness scene, has an immediate opening for a full-time editor, based in its airy and light-filled New York offices, where there may also occasionally be free green juices and coffee.
- Edit articles and branded content
- Practice high standards of journalism while writing with with wit, humor, and style
- Adopt the Well+Good editorial voice
- Compose and edit branded copy or social media, as needed
- Manage and edit special editorial features and projects, as needed
- A passion for health + wellness
- Ability to edit quickly
- Diligent, self-motivated and eager to contribute
- Accurate, thorough, and detail-obsessed
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments
- MS in journalism is a plus
- 6+ years of writing + editing
- Editing: 4 years
Email email@example.com to apply!
Marketing + Events Intern
- Assist with PR outreach
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Work as event staff
- Assist and manage eventbrite
- Assist and manage event guest lists
- Assist in planning, preparation and organizing for special events.
- Assist in setting up and organizing special events.
- Attendance of some special events
- Prepare presentations
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform analysis of marketing, sales, and event data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Assist with data entry and other administrative tasks
- Ability to apply oneself in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated attitude
- Outgoing, social personality – unafraid to talk with new clients and people
- Must have some special event experience and a passion for health and wellness
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Some nights and weekend shifts may be required during special events.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Working at Well+Good
Well+Good headquarters is based in New York NY. We have an incredible team of dedicated employees passionate about the health + wellness space, across the organization in editorial, sales + marketing, audience development, operations + client services, and design. Our team enjoys regular team workout events, an ongoing wellness speaker series, and a seemingly never-ending supply of healthy snacks and natural beauty samples!
Well+Good is the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. In five years, Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.