Well+Good, the premier lifestyle and news publication dedicated to the wellness scene, has an immediate opening for a full-time editor, based in its airy and light-filled New York offices, where there may also occasionally be free green juices and coffee.
- Edit articles and branded content
- Practice high standards of journalism while writing with with wit, humor, and style
- Adopt the Well+Good editorial voice
- Compose and edit branded copy or social media, as needed
- Manage and edit special editorial features and projects, as needed
- A passion for health + wellness
- Ability to edit quickly
- Diligent, self-motivated and eager to contribute
- Accurate, thorough, and detail-obsessed
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments
- MS in journalism is a plus
- 6+ years of writing + editing
- Editing: 4 years
Email email@example.com to apply!
Working at Well+Good
Well+Good headquarters is based in New York NY. We have an incredible team of dedicated employees passionate about the health + wellness space, across the organization in editorial, sales + marketing, audience development, operations + client services, and design. Our team enjoys regular team workout events, an ongoing wellness speaker series, and a seemingly never-ending supply of healthy snacks and natural beauty samples!
Well+Good is the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. In five years, Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.