- Digital Editor
- Director of Sales
Well+Good, the premier lifestyle and news publication dedicated to the wellness scene, has an immediate opening for a full-time editor, based in its airy and light-filled New York offices, where there may also occasionally be free green juices and coffee.
- Edit articles and branded content
- Practice high standards of journalism while writing with with wit, humor, and style
- Adopt the Well+Good editorial voice
- Compose and edit branded copy or social media, as needed
- Manage and edit special editorial features and projects, as needed
- A passion for health + wellness
- Ability to edit quickly
- Diligent, self-motivated and eager to contribute
- Accurate, thorough, and detail-obsessed
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments
- MS in journalism is a plus
- 6+ years of writing + editing
- Editing: 4 years
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Director of Sales
Well+Good, the leading health and wellness media company, is seeking an outstanding digital advertising leader to run our sales team, drive top line revenue growth with key accounts, and to work with multiple teams within the company to innovate on product offering, pricing, and additional revenue streams.
- Lead, mentor and manage three (3) sales reps
- Lead 1-on-1s and weekly sales meetings
- Facilitate introductions, particularly in digital world
- Oversee scaling of organization: optimize commission policy and “territory” structure, systems and technology, reporting, materials, products and pricing, etc.
- Assign inbounds and new prospects to reps
- Approve pricing changes/requests
- Personally drive revenue from key brands and agencies
- Work with marketing and founders to develop innovative “signature” advertising programs
- 7-10 years of digital advertising sales, with focus on selling custom content and integrated campaigns
- Managed team of 3+ sales reps
- Proven go-getter with ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Strong relationships with advertising agencies and national advertising clients
- Experience selling integrated programs (more than just banners) including events, custom content, etc.
- Familiarity with programmatic trends
- Extra plus: experience working with health and wellness brands and products
Email email@example.com to apply!
Working at Well+Good
Well+Good headquarters is based in New York NY. We have an incredible team of dedicated employees passionate about the health + wellness space, across the organization in editorial, sales + marketing, audience development, operations + client services, and design. Our team enjoys regular team workout events, an ongoing wellness speaker series, and a seemingly never-ending supply of healthy snacks and natural beauty samples!
Well+Good is the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. In five years, Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.