Mindfulness rockstar Kelly Morris is here to lead you through some serious intention-setting, divine-feminine magic this month. An expert at guided meditations—just ask the wellness insiders who listen to her Infinity Call every day, without fail—Morris is offering up an at-home New Moon in Aquarius Reset ritual. So get ready to tap into some lunar magic.
The New Moon in Aquarius is upon us. With an eclipse! Another one right on the heels of one in January. An eclipse is when the universe completely changes direction and sets a new course for herself.
Likewise for you, an eclipse is a perfect time to make the changes you know you need to make. Whether it’s letting go of a relationship that is no longer serving your highest good or leaving a job that no longer aligns with your deeper values or simply letting go of belongings you no longer need, Thursday’s new moon in Aquarius combined with this powerful eclipse creates a significant portal for you to experience the full support of the universe now to make your big move.
Women in particular have much to consider given our current global climate. We as a gender are stepping into a new becoming, and a new era of equality, power, and choice. These are incredible and seismic changes everywhere that our daughters will see the full fruition of. When you make your wishes, consider this truth.
The new moon in Aquarius combined with this powerful eclipse creates a significant portal for you to experience the full support of the universe now to make your big move.
While you might not be an Aquarius, everyone has Aquarius someplace in their chart. The areas that Aquarius influences are:
• Original solutions. The ability to perceive what you previously were not able to.
• Prescience. Sensing the future far in advance of conventional reality.
• Humanitarian ethos. Stepping out of one’s own private, personal experience into the possibly painful experiences of others with the intention to serve.
• Revelations. Unexpected insights seemingly arriving out of nowhere.
• Friendship. The understanding that community is key to your well-being.
• Avoiding excessive attachment. The ability to walk away from dysfunctional relationships, jobs, and family dynamics with kindness.
Before you listen to the guided meditation below, write down 10 wishes for yourself: 10 seeds to plant, 10 possible futures to experience. Ask yourself, what do I want in the year ahead? What intentions do I need to plant now that will create a future I want? What do I need to understand?
How you phrase your 10 wishes is more important than you might realize. Here are some sample wishes to get you started. You may use these exactly as they are, or you may create your own:
• I want to be completely open to receiving non-conventional solutions.
• I want to easily find myself imbued with the energy and confidence I need to change my life.
• I want to easily find myself experiencing true community and participating in a healthy way.
• I want to easily see the hidden opportunities all around me that will further my vision.
• I want to easily find myself being objective in my observations of _________.
• I want all self-sabotaging habits and thought patterns easily removed from me.
• I want to easily find myself receptive to differing points of view, even if they conflict with mine.
• I want all fear of intimacy easily lifted from me.
• I want all distractive habits and useless actions easily removed from me.
• I want to see the Earth and all of her children healed.
As always, you may revise or rewrite any of your wishes during our actual ceremony. Remember to always save one wish for the Earth and all of her children.
When you have finished your New Moon Aquarius Reset, you may burn your 10 wishes and release them into nature, or you can do as I do and keep the pages close to you, so that you can look back at them over the coming weeks as the full moon arrives, to see what has taken root and what has not within you.
Ready? Settle in and listen to the guided ritual below, to plug into the power of the February 15 new moon.
Kelly Morris, a globally recognized meditation teacher with 25 years of experience, is the creator of The Infinity Call, a cult-fave daily guided meditation service. With her unique ability to bring forth the truths of meditation and the cosmos, Morris has guided thousands of people, including business leaders and celebrities. Her central understanding is that as women heal themselves, they heal the world.
For more otherworldly insights about what this month could bring, check out RockStar Shaman Alyson Charles’ energy horoscope and Jennifer Racioppi’s wellness-focused weekly predictions.