These are the healthiest foods at Trader Joe’s, according to a registered dietitian
- Integrated Marketing Director
- Integrated Marketing Manager
- Account Executive (NYC, LA, Chicago, SF)
- Style Editor
Integrated Marketing Director
The Well+Good Integrated Marketing Director is a key role, accountable for increasing advertising revenues and sponsorship sales by developing and championing strategic marketing programs. This role oversees a growing team of digital marketers and reports into the Senior Vice President of Sales+Marketing.
- Develop best-in-class proposals in response to RFPs, RFIs and proactive sales requests
- Collaborate with sales team and SVP to identify and strategize growth opportunities across key categories
- Work closely with Editorial, Branded Content, Video and Client Services departments to ensure lockstep alignment across all integrated proposals and proactive initiatives
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing team on brand-specific requests, tent-pole programing and event integrations/activations
- Oversee and manage Influencer integrations into programming during pre and post-sale
- Participate in internal and external client-facing meetings
- Lead, mentor and grow integrated marketing team:
- Responsible for developing each team member individually, cultivating a positive and collaborative team environment and for implementing and enforcing approved sales strategies, policies, procedures
- Conduct 1×1 meetings
- Oversee and provide feedback on proposals
- Assign new projects and timelines
- Determine priorities
- Manage team’s workload and communication with sellers
- Measure success of marketing team: establish KPIs and track against them (proposals: turnaround time, % sold, % upsell)
- 7+ years of integrated marketing experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while under tight deadlines and turnarounds
- Highly creative; thinks outside-of-the-box
- Ability to distill the essence of the program being offered into one compelling overview slide
- Excellent proposal writing skills that translate into clear and compelling marketing solutions
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Fine-tuned presentation skills with the ability to engage and excite clients in a polished and professional manner
- Ability to leverage same polished and professional manner to interface with and develop a rapport with internal stakeholders
- Resourceful, solution-based, multi-tasker
- Strong prioritization and management skills
- A passion for wellness
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who sets a high bar for success for themselves and their team
Full-time position based in New York, NY.
To apply, email [email protected] with subject line: “Integrated Marketing Director.”
Integrated Marketing Manager
In this position you will work closely with all parts of the Well+Good organization to develop and execute impactful multi-platform marketing solutions. This position includes integrated proposal writing and campaign ideation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about growing a brand—hungry to push the envelope on creating innovative online and offline marketing solutions—and eager to expand their career as a thought leader in the next wave of integrated marketing and media.
- Develop, write and execute cross-platform campaigns and added-value opportunities
- Assess advertisers’ needs in creating custom, unique programs that meet clients’ objectives
- Brainstorm and create materials for tentpole marketing programs with sales and editorial
- Create/update gorgeous, on-brand sales materials library, including media kit, general presentation, program proposals and case studies
- Brainstorming ideas with the sales team for sales proposals and RFPs
- Develop relationships with third party vendors, organizations and influencers to constantly evolve and enhance program offerings.
- Analyze research insights from comScore and Google Analytics to better inform pitch decks
- Collaborate with Event Producer on event program ideation as well as event execution for larger programs
- Contribute to Influencer Network management by researching new talent and updating existing entries by working closely with editorial team
- 2+ years integrated marketing experience required
- The passion for, and the ability to write creatively, effectively and with impact across all forms of communication
- Minimum 3+ years of experience at a major consumer publication or advertising/public relations agency
- Experience working with sales collateral and sales presentations
- Knowledge of digital and social media spaces
- A working knowledge of media trends, brand insights/activity and industry innovation
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is able to think creatively and problem-solve independently
- Detail-oriented, accurate and thorough
- A pro with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing (Google Docs and/or Word), presentations (Keynote), spreadsheets (Google Docs and/or Excel) and general Internet savviness
- A context for healthy living and the wellness scene is ideal (you speak Barry’s Bootcamp, Flywheel, and Juice Press)
Full-time position based in New York, NY.
To apply, email [email protected] with subject line: “Integrated Marketing Manager.”
Account Executive (NYC, LA, Chicago, SF)
Well+Good is looking for a full-time advertising sales Account Executive. In this position, you will work closely with all parts of the company to develop creative advertising solutions for our partners. Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in the digital media industry, have a passion to live your healthiest life, and drive to succeed in a start-up environment.
- Prospect, negotiate and secure media partnerships with agencies and clients
- Achieve quarterly sales goals and maximize all revenue and growth opportunities for Well+Good
- Foster and nurture client relationships and be responsive, visible and relevant to designated account list
- Create advertiser solutions/advertising proposals, partnership programs for clients and agencies
- Participate in regular sales meetings and provide on-going reporting and feedback to sales management
- Participate in strategic planning for new online products and traffic-driving initiatives
- 5+ years of digital advertising sales
- Proven go-getter with ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Strong relationships with advertising agencies and national advertising clients within the publishing industry
- Diligent and motivated work ethic with a high energy, results-oriented styleExperience in high-volume cold calling and pitching to senior executives/stakeholders
- Doesn’t take “no” for an answer, leader in developing necessary materials to close new business
- Excellent communicator: outgoing, great writer, and public speaker
- Extra pluses: experience working with health and wellness brands and products; experience selling integrated programs (more than just banners)
Full-time position. Open to the following locations: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago.
To apply, email [email protected] with subject line: “Account Executive.”
Well+Good, the premier lifestyle and news publication dedicated to the wellness scene, has an immediate opening for a full-time style editor, based in its airy and light-filled New York offices, where there may also occasionally be free green juices and coffee. This is not a remote position.
The editor will be responsible for spearheading Well+Good’s style content, including conceptualizing stories, writing, styling, and collaborating with video. It requires a strong familiarity with athleisure brands and trends, as well as fashion contacts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for health and wellness, as well as experience working at an online lifestyle site.
This is a fast-paced writing role. The candidate should also be positive, extremely organized, and adept at working under tight daily deadlines. This is the perfect opportunity for a style-obsessed editor who cares about athleisure and journalism in equal measure.
- 3+ years of digital writing experience for a fast-paced style or lifestyle site
- Pitch and write style content
- Contribute to and host style-related video content
- Work with art team on styling shoots for the site and social media
- Develop style content strategy around the Well+Good philosophy
- Manage and write special editorial features and projects, as needed
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- A passion for health + wellness
- Strong familiarity with athleisure brands and trends
- Ability to write quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Styling experience
- Comfort on camera, whether it’s video or Facebook Live
- Diligent, self-motivated and eager to contribute
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments
- MS in journalism is a plus
- 3+ years of writing
Full-time position based in New York, NY.
To apply, email [email protected] with your cover letter, resume, and subject line: “Style Editor”
Well+Good is hiring a designer to work with us in our sunny Flatiron headquarters. You would have a key role in our growing design department and work very closely with the rest of the W+G team.
- Ability to take direction on concepts and design, and implement them to final output
- Ability to create visual designs in the form of editorial/social graphics, display ad campaigns, event signage and print collateral
- Ability to work on multiple projects with quick turnaround times
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, fast paced atmosphere
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Strong portfolio required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience working for a lifestyle publication (ideally digital) and/or in brand marketing/advertising
- Mastery of the latest creative software, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat)
- Great visual and typographic sensibility
- Strong project and time management abilities
- Content experience across digital, mobile and video platforms
- Experience working in Asana
- Experience working with editorial lifestyle publications
Full-time position. Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in communications, graphic arts, advertising, interactive media or related field.
To apply, email [email protected] with subject line: “Designer”
Working at Well+Good
Well+Good headquarters is based in New York NY. We have an incredible team of dedicated employees passionate about the health + wellness space, across the organization in editorial, sales + marketing, audience development, operations + client services, and design. Our team enjoys regular team workout events, an ongoing wellness speaker series, and a seemingly never-ending supply of healthy snacks and natural beauty samples!
Well+Good is the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. In five years, Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.