Digital Producer, Product
Well+Good is looking for a detail-oriented, resourceful, and experienced Digital Producer to join our product team. This role reports directly to the Product Manager and will work to evolve our product offerings across every department within the company, including editorial, branded content, design, audience development, ad operations, sales and marketing, and video. This role is perfect for someone who is obsessed with digital products, consumer-centric, and always thinking one step ahead.
- Work directly with our development team to run point on end to end editorial and sales/marketing new product offerings or campaigns
- Drive creative brainstorming and translate concepts into production deliverables (sketch, prototypes, storyboards, comps, etc.) to help with the pre and post sale process
- Create product requirements for designers and developers for new features, as well as QA/test, launch, and optimize new product experiences
- Create documentation for new product features and train internal stakeholders as necessary
- Help with day-to-day management of the overall site and ensure internal teams are adhering to overall site/UX best practices
- Track key metrics to validate the success and learnings of products/features in order to fine tune and iterate
- 5+ years experience as a producer in a digital publishing, consumer lifestyle brand, or interactive agency
- Proficient with WordPress, Asana, Jira, and Google Analytics (Sketch and InVision would be cool, too!)
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced, startup environment, but the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Seamlessly manage multiple projects and resources and set priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Experience working in agile product development
Full-time position based in New York, NY.
To apply, email [email protected] with your cover letter, resume/portfolio site, and subject line: “Digital Producer”
Working at Well+Good
Well+Good headquarters is based in New York, NY. We have an incredible team of dedicated employees passionate about the health + wellness space, across the organization in editorial, sales + marketing, audience development, operations + client services, and design. Our team enjoys regular team workout events, an ongoing wellness speaker series, and a seemingly never-ending supply of healthy snacks and natural beauty samples!
Well+Good is the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. In five years, Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.