With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you might be in the process of mapping out your romantic festivities. While there’s absolutely nothing wrong with spending the night on the couch, burrito-ing yourself in cozy blankets, there’s also the option to hit up one of the most romantic restaurants in the country for the ultimate date night.
There are plenty of super-romantic places to grab a bite to eat next week, but if you live near one of the top 25 in the country, per a list compiled by Yelp, how can you not make a reservation? According to Travel + Leisure, the spots—named based on rating and the number of reviews including the word “romantic”—range from trendy big-city digs to quiet and personable locations in smaller areas.
Between the great service, cozy lighting, and delicious food, if you live near one of these swoon-worthy restaurants—like fine-dining establishment Café Monarch in Scottsdale, Arizona, or Tidepools in Poipu, Hawaii, which is known for its thatched-roof bungalows—it would be a missed opportunity to not eat up in romantic style.
The top 25 most romantic restaurants in the country:
1. Café Monarch in Scottsdale, Arizona
2. Bavette’s Bar & Boeuf in Chicago, Illinois
3. Canoe in Atlanta, Georgia
4. Penumbra in Chicago, Illinois
5. Gourmet Italia in Temecula, California
6. L’ardoise Bistro in San Francisco, California
7. Island Prime in San Diego, California
8. Mama’s Fish House in Paia, Hawaii
9. Club A Steakhouse in New York City, New York
10. Cibo in Phoenix, Arizona
11. Talula’s Garden in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
12. Café Amelie in New Orleans, Louisiana
13. Chef Adrianne’s in Miami, Florida
14. Bern’s Steak House in Tampa, Florida
15. The Olde Pink House in Savannah, Georgia
16. Bella on the River in San Antonio, Texas
17. The Black Pearl in Dunedin, Florida
18. Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas, Nevada
19. St. Martin’s Wine Bistro in Dallas, Texas
20. Per Se in New York City, New York
21. Bistrot La Minette in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
22. La Mer in Honolulu, Hawaii
23. Gilt Bar in Chicago, Illinois
24. Gramercy Tavern in New York City, New York
25. Tidepools in Poipu, Hawaii
Loading More Posts...