It’s been over a decade since The Hills first aired on MTV, and if you’re wondering what its cast’s been up to, you might be in for a surprise—bigger than that time LC crashed Heidi’s wedding—when the reality show gets rebooted next year. Our prediction? Spencer Pratt’s still super obsessed with crystals.
Yep, Lauren Conrad‘s arch nemesis has signed on for The Hills: New Beginnings with his wife, Heidi Montag, and fellow OG cast member Audrina Patridge; however, Conrad, Whitney Port, Lo Bosworth, and Kristin Cavallari have all decided to sit this one out.
All four women are busy being boss babes with their own careers, families, and TV shows. But we can give you updates on what they’ve been up to—each one’s transformed from reality TV stars to wellness influencers in her own way. Who knew the rest still unwritten would be recipes? Scroll down to see 10 healthy things you can learn from the (former) ladies of The Hills.
1. Cavallari’s made these three oils as essential to her beauty routine as the perfect sun-kissed highlights.
5. Bosworth’s also busy putting her culinary degree to good use. Here are five good-for-you items the chef always keeps in her fridge. Should there be room for anything else, Port suggests making it barkTHINS.
7. Looking for a natural way to ease her anxiety, Bosworth’s begun taking probiotics, plus these two vitamins.
8. Meanwhile, Cavallari’s spending her free time in the gym pumping iron after swapping cardio for weight lifting.
9. And Bosworth isn’t about to give up her rest days to film.
10. Conrad clearly feels the same about her trips to the beach.
This story was originally published on August 1, 2017; it was updated on August 21, 2018.
Loading More Posts...