Fashion designer Lela Rose knows a thing or two about beauty. Since she launched her self-titled line in 1996, her collections, which range from high-end wedding gowns to an affordable shoe line for Payless, have come to be known for their femininity, elegance, and whimsy.
Now a member of the fashion elite, Rose lays claim to outfitting a stylish clientele that includes Molly Sims and the Olsen twins.
So how does the fashion forerunner take care of her own appearance? Rose shares her top five current beauty obsessions with us.
1. Beautycounter Every Day AM Hydrating Cream ($38) Beautycounter is a company that has just launched with beauty products that have been extensively researched to offer the most personally and environmentally healthful products. This cream does not only feel good on the skin, but I feel good about wearing it!
2. Stila Color Balm Lipstick ($22) I love how this lipstick goes on with the right amount of staying power… It’s not too thick, but it lasts all through a lunch!
3. Arcona The Eyes Have It, Regenerate PM ($35) I love Arcona products, as all ingredients are natural and formulated in small batches so they are most effective. This eye cream has really worked to reduce the fine lines I was starting to see all over!
4. Rodin Olio Lusso’s Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream ($80) I’m a fan of Rodin Olio’s natural products. This hand cream is perfect to add a gentle softness to hardworking hands like mine after handling fabrics all day. It is also great for parched shoulders and elbows.
5. Deborah Lippman Nail Polish in “Fashion” ($8.50) We’ve used this color on the runway and I love how neutral yet show-stopping it is. —Jamie McKillop and Lisa Elaine Held
For more information, visit www.lelarose.com
Loading More Posts...